Rezoning & Planned Unit Development Amendments

All changes in zoning, including amendments to Planned Unit Development Master Plans, must be approved by the City Council after review and recommendation by the Planning and Zoning Commission. Public hearing are required by both the Commission and City Council.

Requests must be filed with the Department of Community Development for staff review, notification, meeting scheduling, and recommendation. Please review the following document detailing the current filing requirements and review procedures:

Rezoning and Amendment Requirements (PDF)